Ski Lodge Booking Conditions
- All bookings require a deposit of 50% of full accommodation charges with booking confirmation.
- The balance of full accommodation charges must be received 45 days prior to your arrival date.
- Boonoona Ski Lodge has 14 rooms and 50-bed licences. There may be a minimum per person base applied to each room. Ranging from 2-4 adult guests. Single bookings are welcome; however, a single supplement charge may apply.
- Refunds due to cancellations will only be given when a minimum of 45 days’ notice is given prior to your check-in date. Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Bookings are available for 2, 5 or 7-night packages. For 2 night packages, check-in is on Fridays.
For 5 night packages, check-in is on Sundays. Bookings for 7 nights may be made by combining 2 night and 5 night periods, with check-in available on Fridays or Sundays.
- In the event that the City Tattersalls Club cancels a booking, payments will be refunded.
- The Club reserves the right to allocate bookings to any room in the Lodge. This rule applies even if members receive a booking confirmation with a room number.
- Bookings are not transferable under any circumstances
- To preserve the quiet amenity for all guests staying at the Lodge, we regret children under the age of 3 cannot be accommodated
- The age of children will be as at the date of accommodation
- Rates include 3 meals per day. Lunch is a light buffet style arrangement. Tea, coffee and toast are available 24 hours
- Low Season bookings are subject to demand
- Over snow, transport is only provided if a member arrives after 9 am and prior to 6 pm on date of check-in
- Your rate of accommodation is based on the rate of the season period allocated.
- Check-in time: 10.30am on the day of arrival (rooms will be available after 2 pm). Check-out is at 9.30am on the day of departure.