Board of Directors
Board of Directors
- Patrick has been the Chairman of City Tattersalls Club for the last 10 years, a Club Member for more than 40 years, a Board member for 20 years and a Life Member.
- In addition to his extensive Director experience and his commitment to the Club, Patrick is a Lawyer with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, property and commercial law through working as a CBD lawyer for more than 40 years.
- Patrick is currently an Executive Lawyer at Clinch Long Woodbridge and a member of the Law Society of NSW.
- Paul has been a Member of City Tatts since 2002 and a Director for the past 15 years. Paul is currently the Chair of the Property & Airspace Committee and an active member of both the Club’s Finance and the Remuneration Committee.
- A member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors with extensive experience in the fields of property development and investments.
- A member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and CPA.
- A Director and practitioner of a successful accountancy firm in Sydney’s CBD, Paul brings to the Boardroom a wealth of experience in project managing various developments from conception through to occupancy.
- Martyn joined the Board of City Tattersalls Club in 2009 and is immensely proud to be a Life Member of the Club.
- He is currently the Chairman of the Club’s Finance, Audit & Risk Committee and the Nominations & Remuneration Committee. Martyn is also an active member of the Property & Airspace Committee.
- Over a 35-year career in the financial services industry, Martyn held senior executive positions in general management, sales and marketing. He has broad experience in high-level governance, having served as a Director of a number of large financial corporations including Westpac Financial Services Limited, Westpac Securities Administration Limited and MLC Client Services Limited.
- Martyn was a Director of the not for profit charity Learning Links for 10 years, during which he also held the position of Deputy Chair for a number of years, and is dedicated to creating a community where all children have access to equal learning opportunities.
- Rick joined City Tatts in 1999 and has been an active member of the Board since 2015. He is a Life Member and currently the Chair of the Nominations Committee and a member of the Sponsorship & Community Committee.
- Rick is actively involved in helping structure the future of our Sub-Clubs, which are especially important to the social fabric and future growth strategy of our Club.
- Rick is currently retired after working over 45 years in the Railway industry. Rick worked in several senior positions over these years, acquiring expertise in Human Resources, People Management, Customer Service and Operations both in Sydney and overseas.
- Kumar has been a City Tatts Gold Member for over 20 years and is a strong contributor of the Club’s efforts to make its business more sustainable and redevelop its significant property holdings in the CBD.
- Kumar has more than 30 years’ experience in banking and investment management, having spent 14 years with CBA and Westpac and a further 14 as an Executive Director and major shareholder of a boutique funds management business, Eureka Funds management.
- Kumar is currently the Head of Australia, Real Assets at AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM), with oversight of a multi-billion-dollar property portfolio. He is also Chairman of AXA IM local boards and he also has considerable governance, compliance and risk management experience.
- Kumar holds Bachelor of Business and Master of Finance degrees and is an active member of the Men’s Fitness Centre including conducting spin classes and a member of the City Tattersalls Cycling Club.
- Annette has been a Director since 2017 and brings to the Board table more than 20 years experience in business and senior leadership roles across multiple industries.
- Annette is currently the National Sales & Marketing Manager for a major staffing services organisation.
- Annette’s strengths lay in the areas of strategic planning, corporate governance, and commercial management.
- Annette is actively involved in her local community in the aged care and education sectors.
- John was on the Board of The Castlereagh Club for 10 years, holding the office of Vice President throughout this period. He is a life member of TCCL having been a member for 60 years. John joined the Board of City Tattersalls Club in 2021.
- John comes from a military and civil service background working in the Office of the Registrar General.
- Chris had been a member of the The Castlereagh Club for 12 years and joined the Board of Directors at City Tattersalls Club in 2021.
- Chris comes from an IT operational background with his current role of 16 years as Joint Head of Operations for Orient Capital.
- Brian joined the board of City Tattersalls Club in 2021.
- Brian has previously been a member of The Castlereagh Club for over 20 years holding office as treasurer for 10 of those years.
- Brian has worked for the Sydney water corporation for the last 40 years of his career in senior management roles.