Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the City Tattersalls Club (the Club) is to be held at 6pm on Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at the Club’s premises in Pitt Street, Sydney.
Please note that, under the Rules of the Club:
- a question in relation to the financial affairs or any proposed change to the Rules must be provided to the Secretary, in writing, no later than seven (7) days before the meeting at which a member wishes to ask the question; and
- Gold Members, Silver Members and Life Members are entitled to receive notice of, attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting and each special general meeting of the Club.
Acting Chief Executive Officer
City Tattersalls Club
Business of the Annual General Meeting
of the members of City Tattersalls Club – to be held at 6pm on Tuesday 24 May 2016
The business of the Annual General Meeting will be:
- 1. Previous Minutes
- 1.1 To read the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held on 26 May 2015.
- 2. Financial Reports
- 2.1 To receive from the Committee a report and balance sheet and statements of accounts for the year ended 31 December 2015; and
- 2.2 To receive the Auditor’s Report and to elect an auditor.
- 3. CEO’s Report
- 3.1 To receive from the Chief Executive Officer on behalf of the Committee information as to proposed expenditure of the funds of the Club on improving, repairing, renovating or rebuilding the premises of the Club during the 12 months following the meeting;
and information current as at the end of April 2016 as to the assets and liabilities of the Club and such other information as to the financial affairs of the Club as the Committee considers useful and practicable to provide at the meeting.
- 4. Resolution Approving Life Members
- 4.1 To consider and if thought fit to pass the following resolution:
To elect the 334 Members whose names appear on the list available from the Secretary’s office to Life Membership under clause 37.1(c) of Club’s Rules for long and meritorious service to the Club, each being in their 40th year as a Gold Member or Silver Member (or equivalent).
- 5. Matters for Discussion
- 5.1 To deal with matters for which notice has been given.